Friday, April 1, 2011

Carmen(: XinYi :D Me :/

SorPor Us :/

We Love Handball (:

She is my babe . I Love Her .See , she's cute .


















































Carmen :D




































































































Took the photo when handball practice end :)
Aiks . Damn miss her :/
Whatever lar -.-
When received her idiot messages ,
i sor dou dun eat things .
Dun eat dinner and breakfast :|
Gastric :(
OhMyGod . 
I just remember that time i hope that im dead :/
Because of her , 
dun ever sleep too . 
Or sleep at 3 , 4 am . :\
Damn hate myself .
I always hoped that im dead .
Or dissappear .
I dun want let her see my jit dor de face :|
At class , dreaming about our memories .
And EMO all the day .
Or cant control , 
then cry like CiSinPor .
Everything that i do ,
just remind me of you .

I just cant stop myself to dont think about her .
Miss her till cant sleep .
Dun eat things . 
Im waiting to die now .
:|
DAMN DAMN DAMN .
All those crazy things you said ,
you let them run through my head .
I remember crazy things we did :/ 
You are always there ,
You are always everywhere .
But right now i wish you were here :|
ILoveYou .
I think i will crazy one day .
When we passed by each other ,
we din talk ,
din smile :/
But i can hear my heart ,
was breaking . :|
I know i still love you .
But you din .
Your heart had given to other people :(
I really know ,
But i still cant give up you .
Said goodbye to you . (:
Goodbye my love .
Just leave me alone , dear (:
I will still smile ,
with fake smile :)
我们成了最熟悉的陌生人.:/
You will never know my pain .
你看见了我笑,
却看不见我的伤痕.
You see my smile ,
but you will never know my pain . :'|



                                                                                  等待,不是为了你能回来,
                                                                                  而是,找不到离开你的借口.:/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment