Monday, March 14, 2011

I Had Gave You My Heart :')
Please Don't Throw Away My Heart :'(












































My World Is Raining Now D':


























Your hands are warm ,
but ,
I know they are not belong with me D:
So , 
I wanna to give up you . D':
But ,
I can't . (':
Im Emo All The Way . D:
Im very tired now .
I really dunno how to love you .
Maybe , 
I should give up .
All i do remind me of you .
I miss you .
Everyday , 
I wake up . 
The first thing that i do is ,
thinkin' you . (:
When you're gone ,
I count the steps that you take , 
do you see how much that i need you right now ?
And the days like years ,
when you're gone ,
Im alone .
When you're gone ,
I really very miss you . D':

No comments:

Post a Comment