Saturday, April 2, 2011

KarWing and Meeee :D


ZhuenWen (:  ILoveYou ♥



Meeeee and my cute babe ♥

Another me :) I will change myself because of you ♥





















































































Yesterday sleep jor 2 hours ,
then go school :|
I know i love her more already .
But i dun said it out .
I dun want we cant be friends too . (:
But my brain full of her .
My heart too :|
But she tell me that , 
she had love other people .
I listened , and din cried ,
just feel that my heart ,
slowly break ,
and painful :|
I still smile fakely ,
i wanna to let her know that :
Im nothing !
But i cant do it .
I still cried :/

她做了她觉得对的选择,
我只好祝福她真的对了,
爱不到我最想要爱的人,
谁还能要我怎样呢?
我爱的人 不是我的爱人,
她心里每一寸 都属于另一个人.
她真幸福 幸福得真残忍,
让我又爱又恨 她的爱怎么那么深?
我爱的人 她已有了爱人.
从他们的眼神 说明了我不可能.
每当听见 她或他说「我们」
就像听见爱情 永恒的嘲笑声 .
 藕爱倪
ILoveYou
但你不爱我了:(
But you dun love me already . D:
也许,时间是冲淡这一切的解药,
也是,我正在服下的毒药:|
时间是忘掉你唯一的解药(:


No comments:

Post a Comment