MHAHAH .
Today mood bad :')
Cuz you ?
Dunno .
Will off phone .
I know you wont text me ,
so i off it .
Until i forget you ,
I sin open it back ,
except friday and saturday ,
I must open it .
Cuz go parade mar XD
HAA .
WoHenBen (:
YiWeiNiHuiFangXiaTa )':
Nothing to write ,
Hope you happy (:
I wont text you anymore .
Im annoying you .
Sorry .
I will dissappear infront of you ,
Bye ,
Allow me to call you ,
DEAR )':
我爱你.
请记得要活得比我更好.
(':
ILoveYou.
Today mood bad :')
Cuz you ?
Dunno .
Will off phone .
I know you wont text me ,
so i off it .
Until i forget you ,
I sin open it back ,
except friday and saturday ,
I must open it .
Cuz go parade mar XD
HAA .
WoHenBen (:
YiWeiNiHuiFangXiaTa )':
Nothing to write ,
Hope you happy (:
I wont text you anymore .
Im annoying you .
Sorry .
I will dissappear infront of you ,
Bye ,
Allow me to call you ,
DEAR )':
我爱你.
请记得要活得比我更好.
(':
ILoveYou.

No comments:
Post a Comment