| That's me :) . Ugly , fatty me . :D . iLoveYou :) www.chongzhuenwen.blogspot.com :) |
IMissYou :') ♥
不要说你不爱我了,
我不想听 ! :'( ♥
我懂,你不爱我了,
你爱她了.:')
我懂,
我很感谢那是你,
牵过我的手.:')
ImWaitingTheDayThatYouWillLoveBackMe :|
Will you ? :(
Will you still hug me , kiss me ?
I know you love her deeply .
I know im bad .
:') <|3
I thought our days will last forever ,
but now ,
i know ,
im childish .
FOREVER ?
Haaa :|
I just cant believe you're gone .
:'((
Memories can take tomorrow and the promises we made ,
and all the broken dreams :/
take everything ,
just take it away ,
but they can never have yesterday . :'(
i dont want to remember the memories of us .
ItIsSuffer :'( <|3
Memories are selfish ,
they made me miss you all the time . :'))
I just hope that you can love me ,
one more night , one more day ,
one more turn .
One more smile on your face ,
one more care to me ,
AndOneMoreLoveForMe :'(
<|3
我真的不想你难过,
所以我离开.:') ♥
回忆混乱了我的脚步,
我无法忘记你:(
还记得我们的承诺吗?
:(
我想你都忘了吧:')
我、始、终、都、爱、着、你 . :')
我累了,想离开,
却怎么也找不到离开你的理由.
请你在爱多我那么的一秒,
好吗?:"(
我知道我的一切你已不想要:'(
即使在乎也只会让你想逃,
我不相信这全都是种煎熬,
原来你只是那么难预料.
<|3
我的等待换不到你的拥抱,
多想再一次紧紧的拥抱,
就算给我一秒也好,
一秒可以给多少,
我都想要.<|3
ILoveYou .
:')
Just like you love her . :'D
IWantToDie !
ILoveYou .
I dun want you suffer ,
i dun want you sad ,
if can ,
i want you happy everyday ,
and i help you to suffer everyday :')
WoZhenDeHenAiNi !
D:
我会永远的离开,不烦你.
只要静静的看着你就够了.:')
IWillLeaveYouForever ,
DontAnnoyYou .:')

No comments:
Post a Comment