Thursday, December 2, 2010

想念你,
思恋你.
















i miss you badly dear.
i want to be with you and hold you tightly.
i want your heart too,
i want it all dear.
you are the love of my life,
and also the only people that can beyond my dreams.
do you know that,
you are always on my mind.



















Your tears makes me,
wanna cha
nge the world so that it won't hurt you anymore.
Nothing hurts more than,
realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him
.
There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.
There are 12 months a year
,
30 days a month,
7 days a week,
24 hours a day,
60 minutes an hour,
but only one like you in a lifetime.
















I love the way you make me laugh,
I love the way you make me cry.
Tears of joy stream from my eyes,
As I hear your voice, a loving surprise.
I love you when you're angry,
I love you when you're sad.
I love you truly,
I love you deeply.
Ever since the day,
I let you meet me.
I missed you when you left,
I miss you now more than ever.

Without you, my life is strife,
But now I ask for a second chance.
I wait for you as the days go by,
My love is growing inch by inch.
i love you
.

No comments:

Post a Comment