Saturday, June 12, 2010

Parade I LovE YoU!!!!!


2day went to parade with kar wing n xin yi~~im very happy 2day~~~i sms with you....i said to you tat im at parade then you said you go to parade n find me worh....i shocked when i saw the message....y you wanna to find me?play me,joke or wat?!dunno.....then i said to you tat i think we gt yuan fen so we can meet each other.....bt i think wrong jor......we dun meet.......haiz........shopping till 5.00pm n waste jor RM58.......no money jor=(then go to isc with family=)eat dinner at there.......sms with you again....u asked me a question......then i said to you the answer......then you send the explain to me....the explain...the explain is..........i...........wan.....na..na.......to......hug... u....i dun wan larh......u make feel confused.......i wanna cry.......i dunno u like me anot....i dunno u care me anot.....i dunno u will need me anot......i dunno u will miss me anot......bt i need to tell you tat......i love you.......happy shopping in parade=)=D
I LIKE SHOPPING=)
I LIKE SHOPPING=D
I LIKE SHOPPING=)
I LIKE SHOPPING=D
IN PARADE=)

No comments:

Post a Comment